Monday, November 29, 2010

SC day 1

Wake up in the morning and get ready for a survey camp! Which actually I've no idea what exactly the flow in my second survey camp.
Wearing lots of green stuff today. =)) 
Green polka dot baju kurung
Green new cutie watch
as ussual my green file case
My green recycle bag
My green appointment book
and
I'm feeling heelssss today!!!
practicing for future *ahah. ayat taboleh blah!

And then as arrive at the lab, i'm already late *yeah! haha
Got two reference book. *reference ke?boleh la..

and
This week is all about bussiness planning. (^_^)V
Hah??
What kind of bussiness should we make?
How to start it?
From where to start it?
The strategy?
urghh..
What a new experience for me with my friends to learn about this week.
Hopely we can do well in this Bussiness Planning proposal. Amin

Something that i'm attracted today which was told by my lecturer this morning

So, I would like to share it with you all


"Slow and steady wins the race"

but

"Fast and consistent will always beat the slow and steady"


However its better if

"First identify your core competency and then change the playing field to suit your core competency"

or

You choose to work in a team?

Which one is your style in winning a race? 

Think it for our self understanding *dalam bahasa melayunya cermin diri
Hope after this i'll be professional in my works.
Still many thing to be continued tomorrow.
Ana....Please be hardworking person okay!!!!
InsyaAllah

~Always hoping that tomorrow will be better than today~

JanganRinduDulu

1 comments:

Asim Abdullah said...

busyness....busyness....huhu~

Kumpul duit bebanyak tuk buat kawen....hihi~

Post a Comment

Mereka kata: